Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Mrs. Julietta again

Well, I took Mrs. Julietta a copy of the picture of she and I. I wrote on it that it was from her American friend Preston. She loved it and said that she would hang it on her wall. Well, a few weeks later we were at her house and she gave me a stuffed gorilla. She said that she got it for me and it was for me to take home. She was very excited to give me the "mocaquinho". I really like it and have added it to my collection of sleeping buddies. Well, last week mom got Mrs. Julietta a rose plant to go in her garden. It was a rose that was striped red and white. We took it to Mrs. Julietta and she could not believe that we got her a present. She told us that she had never received a gift equal to that. We stopped by today to see it in her garden and it is very beautiful. She in turn gave me a huge shell that I really like. I would pick it up and listen to the ocean everytime we were at her house and she gave it to me today. I love it and had mom clear off a space on the bookshelf for it. I will post a picture as soon as I get one.

No comments: