Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Ms. Julietta


Ms. Julietta is my neighbor, she lives at the end of my street. My mom and I just met her last week when we were out walking. Ms. Julietta invited us into her garden to see some of her beautiful flowers and then into her house to see all her indoor plants. She has a beautiful home and we think that she lives alone. She said that we would have to come back sometime for coffee. She was very nice and very excited that we were there. When we asked if we could take pictures with her, she got so excited.

2 comments:

cunninghamsinbrazil said...

Preston, thank you for being so nice and polite to Ms. Julietta. You seemed so interested in what she was telling us that that was why she was so excited. You made her feel very special. Thank you.

Mom

Sherry said...

Hey Preston! It's great to see that you are making friends in Brazil! I love the pictures of the puppies!