Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Field Trip

I went on my first really field trip and mom and dad didn't get to go. We went to Sao Paulo to a history museum. My mom was worried because we had to take a bus 2 hours from here. She was afraid I would get lost, but I didn't. It was fun. We got to see all kinds of things and I learned a lot. We all brought our lunches and got to eat and play on a playground all at the same time. It was so much fun and I like Sao Paulo. We also went to a play about the history of Brazil. I learned about Brazil, but also about Rio Grande do Sul, which is the state where we will be moving. I understood a lot of things even though it was all in Portuguese.

I liked my first field trip. I hope there are a lot more of them.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Preston.
Looks like you had lots of fun on your trip.Remember all this so when we come down you can tell us all about it and be our tourguide.
Love ya Papa and Nana

Heathahlee said...

Hi Preston! This is Owen. I'm glad you had fun on your field trip. Have you told anyone about God yet? I'm glad you have been brave enough to go to Brazil and be a missionary. See you later! Bye!
Owen

From Ms. Heather...Hey Preston! Sounds like you had a great time on your field trip. I'm so proud of you for learning all you are learning!
Love,
Ms. Heather

Jeff Dunson said...

Preston,

Way to learn about Rio Grande do Sul - they LOVE history down here, so if you like it, you'll fit in just fine.

Looking forward to meeting you buddy,

Jeff

Jeff Dunson said...

Hey Preston!

Your Mom and Dad tell me that you're doing GREAT in school - way to go buddy!

Keep up the good work,

Jeff

Unknown said...

Mr. P., When I read about how well you are doing in school and how much you have learned to love your new environment, I am so proud that I get to know you and love you. You are such a cool kid. Aunt Kami