Total Pageviews

Monday, February 11, 2008

Two weeks and contando (counting in Portuguese)

We have two weeks from today that we leave for Brazil. I am so excited! Me and my mom have packed up most of my stuff including a small box of toys. Mom said I could only take what I could fit in that box, but I stuffed some items in between my clothes. I think mom knows but she didn't say anything. We can only take 12 suitcases for all 6 of us, so mom and dad keep packing and repacking and it is funny to watch. I am trying to stay out of the way. We are over halfway finished packing and I can't wait for them to be done. I will let you know when we get finished.

3 comments:

Heathahlee said...

Preston, Owen told me he had fun playing tonight. We will keep praying for you and your family. I have it set on my calendar to check your blog at least once a week, and we will make sure to leave you some comments on here. I'm sure Owen will have lots to tell you about!
Love,
Ms. Heather

Campbell Dunson said...

Hey Preston!
We sure are looking forward to having you guys get down here in Porto Alegre!
There are LOTs of boy MKs down here. Ages 14, 11, 11, 8 and 8.
You're gonna have a blast!

The Blakeinator said...

Hi Preston!My name is Blake.I am one of the mks down here you are going to have a blast!