Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Pet Store friends

Hey, I'm sorry that I haven't posted on my blog in a while. I have been busy with my pet store firends. I will show you pictures below. I don't know if I have told you, but I go to the pet store almost every single day. They know me now and let me help with the animals, mostly dogs, but there were cats there the other day. They will sometimes let me hold the dogs, but mostly I just go by to say hello to them. My mom practices her Portuguese with the shop owner so we are both busy while we are there. Every few days my friends change, but here are the friends that were there last week. Aren't they adorable???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Preston it's JT. Are you having fun in Brazil? Do you have any pets? Just thought I would check in with you. Love you and miss you lots.

JT