Total Pageviews

Friday, February 29, 2008

We are in Brazil!


We are in Brazil and I already have a new pet. I got a beta fish and named her Rainbow. She stays on our dining room table and is the best pet ever. She is red and blue. She is my poco peixe (little fish). I like to put a mirror in front of her so she will puff up.

I went to my new school today and I liked it alot. Kati and I will be in the same school and we will be right down the street from mom and dad's language school. I got to meet all my classmates and they are excited for me to get started.

That's all for now.

1 comment:

Heathahlee said...

Hey Preston! We are so glad you are excited about school! You know Owen has been praying for you to learn the language quickly and meet new friends easily, and I think the Lord has already answered his prayers. We can't wait to hear stories about school!
Love,
Ms. Heather