Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 20, 2008

day at the park

We went to the park yesterday and I got to wrangle a HUGE snake and see capybaras. Have you ever done that much in one day? Well, me neither, but we can pretend. There is a big fake snake at the park and me and Kati acted like she was being eaten by the snake so I jumped on his back an tried to save her.


Then as we finished up our walk around the huge lake we saw two big capybaras just sunning by the water. Tip: Never try to pet a capybara! They will bite. I don't know this first hand, but I've been told and I choose to believe it.



Next weekend we are going back to the park to ride the swan boats and the train that takes you on a tour of the park. I will get pictures of both next weekend and post them later.

5 comments:

Preston said...

I love your blog. You do a good job keeping it updated. I love you with all my heart (sometimes. HA! HA! HA!)

Jeff Dunson said...

Way to save your sister, man! Have fun at the park - we really used to enjoy it there.

Love,

Jeff, Cam, Blake and Parker

Heathahlee said...

Preston, I wish we had parks like that here! I can't wait to hear what the swan boats are like...
they sound really cool. But the capybaras, well, I'd follow your good advice and stay away from them! :)
Love,
Ms. Heather

Unknown said...

I like your blog. You do a great job, keep it up. It helps us get a feel of what it is like in Brazil. We love the pictures. Love you Grandmother.

Ruthy said...

Hey Preston, I love your pictures! We sure don't have parks like that in California. The capybaras look so cute, but I don't think I'd try to pet one!

Love You, Ruthy