Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Afternoon with Pawpaw

I went walking with my Pawpaw today. Me and Pawpaw had fun today because he wrestled with me. He is fun to play with but I can't beat him. When we went walking, we walked up the long driveway and stopped to talk to Yama the Llama. We fed him turnip greens and he loved them. He likes bananas and carrots better, but he loved the greens too. I only kind of like turnip greens, so if Yama will eat....I don't have to. We also stopped by and said hello to all 5 dogs: Cody, Casper, Lilly, Hatty, & Sarah. They are very nice to me because they know me. They are going to miss me when I'm gone and I will miss them too. My chicken, Snow, is going to miss me too.

2 comments:

cunninghamsinbrazil said...

I am so glad that you are having fun with Pawpaw. Don't forget to cherish the time that you have with him because we will be leaving before you know it. Remember to tell him how much you love him.

Thank you for being such a great son and brother.

I love you very much.
Mom

Jeff Dunson said...

Preston,

You've got a great blog - I loved your training video!

You're going to have a great time here in Brazil - Blake is really looking forward to having another friend down here.

See you soon,

Jeff