Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My 1st Birthday in Brazil

I have officially had my 1st birthday in Brazil. I turned 9 on October 27th. Since we are in Porto Alegre now, there are 5 missionary boys close by and they all got to come to my sleepover. Everyone brought their light sabers and we played/fought with them. We even dressed up like Jedi's. It was lots of fun and with my great backyard we had plenty of room to play. We even played dodgeball on the balcony and the ball went over the fence and into the neighbors pool a couple of times. We made pizzas. Mom and Dad bought personal pan pizza crusts and we all got to make our own pizzas. It was really cool and we ate lots of pizza. I didn't want a cake so Mom baked a cookie cake and decorated it with M&M's. It was better than any cake we could have bought! I had a great 9th birthday in Brazil.

1 comment:

paul and mackenzie said...

happy late birthday preston!!! i am glad you had fun...i bet that cookie cake was soooo yummy. i would love a cookie cake!